Full day – Pengelipuran village and Kintamani tour
- Visit Penglipuran – traditional and unique village – a living museum!
- Enjoy the beauty of lake and mount Batur at Kintamani
- explore and discover the highlight of Bali
This is a full day tour to see the living museum of Penglipuran, Tegenungan waterfall, Traditional market, temple as well as the amazing view of Kintamani.
Places of interest to visit during Beautiful Bali Tour
- Sukawati Traditional Market is a unique thing to visit on this trip where you will discover the local Balinese merchants and buyers do the transaction at this market. You will have the opportunity to explore the market and see the daily activities from the merchants to display their own products mostly for daily consumption meanwhile the buyers are strive to bargain the prices to get a deal.
- Tegenungan Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall in Kemenuh Village, Sukawati district, Gianyar regency. It is about 16 km from Denpasar town or just 30 minutes drive by vehicle. Tegenungan waterfall is the nearest waterfall from Denpasar town. Petanu River is the source of Tegenungan waterfall with just 4 meters high with clean and clear water. The visitors can swim at this waterfall that surrounded by pure natures. The features of Tegenungan Waterfall is beautiful scenery with pure natures and fresh atmosphere surround it.
- Tampak Siring Temple or Bali Holy Spring Temple is a holy spring water temple in Tampak Siring Village, Gianyar regency and it is about 39 km eastwards from Denpasar town. This local people also call this temple as a Tirta Empul Temple. It is set in the dale and encircled by the hill. In the west side of this temple, there is an Indonesian President palace where the first president had built it. The name of Tirta Empul is loaded in a inscription which is kept at Sakenan Temple, Manukaya village, Sub district of Tampak Siring, about 3 km from Tirta Empul Temple.
- Kintamani is a name of countryside in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. Furthermore, it’s location in the plateau area about 1000 meter above sea level with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area in a beautiful valley close to the lake. Meanwhile, this place is very famous place and the government has appointed it as one of the tourist destinations. Hence, many tourists visit this site every day.
- Pengelipuran village is a traditional countryside owning unique characteristic life, socializing and culture. The location of this village in Kubu Village, Bangli Sub district and Bangli Regency. The natural nature and environments of countryside is designating the pittance touch of modernization influence. The cool atmosphere surround the countryside since it is on the height land about 700 m above sea level. Furthermore, according to history of all old doyens that this countryside is taken away from the word Pengeling Pura what its meaning remember to ancestor, but there is also telling that the word of Penglipur mean the entertainer.
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Private full air-conditioning car with English speaking driver
- One bottle of mineral water during tour