- Visit the best waterfall in the island of Tegenungan, Tukad Cepung, Tibumana and Kanto lampo
- Get private transport with English speaking driver
- Bathe in the pristine waters
Discover and Explore the beauty of hidden waterfall in Bali, Bali Waterfall Tour is uniquely designed for nature lovers.
- Tegenunan waterfall: one of the most popular waterfalls in Bali so the pathway is well maintained and very safe to explore. It’s just a short walk down the concrete steps and the safety rail leads you all the way to the pit of the falls.
- Coffee plantation: a green garden for cultivating coffee from various types of coffee in the world. You can find the various of coffee plantations in this garden. In fact, you can also find other plants such as cocoa, coconut or other tropical plants such as medicinal plants or herbs. Furthermore, Indonesia is one of the best coffee producing countries.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall, the rocky waterfall surrounded best spot to take a photo or selfie., On sunny days light rays stream into the cave, illuminating the waterfall in an almost magical fashion. Although Tukad Cepung is a relatively well hidden waterfall, in recent years it has become something of an Instagram hotspot thanks to its unique location. It’s a truly beautiful spot
- Tibumana Waterfall, one of the hidden waterfall with spacious place to enjoy the view or only just take a few minutes to swim.
Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Hidden away in Bali’s jungle, this beautiful waterfall is a peaceful escape. this is holy waterfall and believe the water can bring income for those who visited and showered in the water
- Private transport with English speaking driver.
- 1 bottle Mineral water.
- Visit Tegenungan waterfall
- Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Visit Tibumana Waterfall
- Visit Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Visit Coffee Plantation
- All entrance fees
- Government tax and service charge.