Be Balinese – Bali culture and Experience
- Visit Sangeh monkey forest, Pengempu water fall
- be a part of Balinese by joining farming activities, visit Balinese house compound
- Explore the beauty of Bali countryside
What You Can Expect
- Barong Dance The Barong dance is the classic battle story of good (The Barong) against the evil (The evil witch Rangda). Barongs are figures in Balinese tradition, come in many forms. The most common one is like a baroque, Chinese lion, with big eyes and clacking jaws. It is one of the most sacred masks in Bali, usually played by two strong men. The most interesting part is at the end of the performance, some male dance get into trance condition and stabbing himself with a sharp “kris” traditional weapon.
- Balinese Traditional House Compound, Visit and learn how a traditional Balinese house built. Meet and greet the local people and learn more about their daily life. This visit is worth to learn more about Balinese architecture and Balinese people life.
- Farming Activities, the exciting and unique activities the people can learn agriculture system and understanding the process of plantation and environment knowledge in Bali. Furthermore, this tour will encourage you to go down into the rice field and experience how to plant the rice and plowing the field using the traditional tools.
- Pengempu Waterfall, To reach the waterfall, take the road on the west side of the river. There are some stairs leading down and the path then splits up. The waterfall is to the left. When you go straight, you’ll end up in a place where you can go for a swim. The waterfall is quite small but it looks nice and refreshing. Follow the stream to a deeper area where some lianas hang above the water you can use to swing in the water.
- Sangeh monkey forest, a small fertile rain forest dwelt by the group of monkeys. It is one of Bali Tourist Destinations located in Sangeh countryside, Badung Regency, north part of Denpasar town or about 1 hour from Denpasar City. Sangeh Monkey Forest is an animal sanctuary in Bali where the group of monkeys are living together in this forest. It is an ideal place for Macaca Fascicularis (Long Tailed Macaque) living freely and use the forest as a habitat of
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Farm experience
- Lunch at Balinese house compound
- Afternoon tea
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Private full air-conditioning car with English speaking driver
- One bottle of mineral tour water during