- Enjoy this beautiful region of Bali on our Lembongan Beach Club Cruise
- Enjoy a fully serviced kids club which allows mum and dad to relax whilst we look after the young ones
- Relax on golden beaches, snorkel and swim from the beach in tropical water, or just relax in the hammocks of our peaceful gardens
Let us whisk you away to Nusa Lembongan Island as you enjoy this beautiful region of Bali on our Lembongan Beach Club Cruise. During the Bali Hai Beach Club Cruise you will cruise to Nusa Lembongan aboard Bali Hai II, our luxury catamaran. Upon arrival in Lembongan Bay we will transfer you to Mushroom bay to experience the unspoiled charms of a peaceful tropical island at the private Bali Hai Beach Club.
Lembongan Island Beach Club
Relax on golden beaches, snorkel and swim from the beach in tropical water, or just relax in the hammocks of our peaceful gardens. If the mood takes you, an array of day activities add to the tropical atmosphere such as kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing plus lots more. The Beach Club experience can be combined with any of our other day activities, offering something for everyone in your family.
At lunch time there is an appetizing BBQ lunch, which includes salads and fresh fish grilled at our pool-side cabana. Enjoy this wide selection of food with a range of cocktails at our exclusive Lembongan Beach Club Bar.
For families travelling to Nusa Lembongan we provide a fully serviced kids club which allows mum and dad to relax whilst we look after the young ones. Our team of dedicated professionals will ensure that everyone enjoys the day out.
If you are not ready to leave in the afternoon, then why not join us at the and enjoy the beautiful sunset in Lembongan Bay and the wonderfully unique accommodation, our very own Nusa Lembongan Resort.
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers in Bali
- Morning/afternoon tea & coffee and snacks
- BBQ Lunch in Mushroom Bay, Lembongan
- Snorkeling equipment and tours
- Beach/pool games
- Children’s Club
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Lembongan Island Tour
- Sea Kayaks
- Semi-Submersible Coral Viewer