- See dolphin’s off the south Bali coast and get a chance to photograph them in close proximity
- Exhilarating high speed ocean rafting along the coastline of Nusa Dua and Uluwatu
- Stunning coastal views
Have you ever seen Dolphins before? In Bali we are very lucky to have many dolphins in close proximity to the island. Our Ocean Rafts will take you to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.
Dolphins wait for no man which means an early start is needed for anyone wanting to see Dolphins in Bali. The high speed Ocean Raft departs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.30am, and will take you on an exhilarating journey to South Bali across the waves. These powerful speed boats will give you a thrilling experience.
Did you know: All Dolphins have signature whistles that are equivalent to human names. Dolphins use these signature whistles to recognize other Dolphins and they also use signature whistles to call their fellows by ‘name’. It was discovered in recent research that Dolphins are capable to recognize signature whistles of other Dolphins even after being separated more than 20 years. This is proof of the longest social memories ever recorded in a non-human species.
Upon arrival in the Dolphin watching area, our guides will take you to the best places possible to see these wonderful marine creatures. As ambassadors for the ocean environment our Dolphin Watching Cruise does not allow you to touch the dolphins; we are only interested in positive interactions that will not harm the Dolphins.
We have a 90% success rate sighting Dolphins. However, as Dolphins are wild animals we cannot guarantee this. If you do not see dolphins, we are happy to provide a free return cruise. (Please note this is subject to availability). This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 10 yrs, pregnant women or visitors with back or heart problems.
- Air-conditioned Hotel transfers
- Fruit Juices and Pastries served prior to boarding
- High Speed Ocean Rafting Cruise along the coastline of Nusa Dua and Uluwatu
- Dolphin spotting off the South Bali Coast
- High Speed Cruise back to Benoa Harbour
- Air-conditioned transfers back to Hotel in Bali
- Coffee and tea