- Watch group of dolphin’s free living in their habitats.
- Fantastic sightseeing activities to visit the most famous tourist destinations in north part of Bali
- Visit Banjar Hot spring in Singaraja – Waterfall – Rice terrace and Tamples
- Get your Private transport with English speaking driver
We start our Bali Dolphin Watching and Northern Bali tour from picking you up at your hotel lobby in the early morning and depart to Singaraja right on Lovina Beach. We depart to the middle of sea with smooth sea waves using traditional boat before sunrise. Furthermore, you will enjoy seeing the fantastic movement of dolphins that free living in their habitats. We back to the shore to enjoy the breakfast at local restaurant and then continue for sightseeing to visit several places of interest based on our itinerary until dropping you back to your hotel.
Places of interest will be visited during Dolphin Watching and Northern Bali Tour
- Lovina beach for Dolphin Watching Programs
- Banjar Hot Spring is a beautiful place in the tranquility of Banjar Village.
- Gitgit Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall in the tranquility of valley with high hill surrounds it.
- Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake are the beautiful lakes in the plateau are of Asah Gobleg Village, north part of Bali Island.
- Jatiluwih: It is a beautiful site with magnificent view of rice terrace unfolding from the slope of Batukaru Mountain until the seashore. Meanwhile the UNESCO has appointed Jatiluwih Rice Terrace as one of the world heritage in term of culture nature heritage.
- Taman Ayun Temple is a beautiful temple with multiple story building on the top of buildings as well as set in on the land and surrounded by fish pond
- All entrance ticket
- A-C transport with English speaking driver
- Watching Dolphin