- Get close to the cultural and colorful side of Bali on a day tour that will take you to the Ubud and Bedugul areas
- Enjoy a fun shopping spree at the Ubud Art Market where you’ll find authentic handicrafts and local goods
- Visit the Pura Taman Ayun complex, located in a scenic park enveloped by trees and surrounded by ponds
- Visit the famous Ulun Danu Bratan temple located on Bratan lake
Discover the mesmerizing cultural heritage of Bali on a private day tour that will bring you to iconic landmarks within Ubud and Bedugul. With convenient pick up services right from your hotel, you don’t have to worry about stressful commutes or multiple transfers to get to your desired destination.
Places of interest will be visited during Private Ubud and Bedugul & ake Batur Day Tour
- Tegenungan waterfall: See the 50 feet fresh water drop of the waterfall and plunge into its cool waters
- Art village center: mas village for wood carving, Celuk village for gold and silver, Batuan village for painting
- Ubud Monkey forest: home to over 700 Balinese long-tailed monkeys! Enter a sanctuary of temples, walk around the amazing nature reserve, and even interact with the monkeys by feeding them bananas
- Taman Ayun Temple: Taman Ayun Temple is a temple which is used as altar by Hindu people specially exists in Bali Island and it is one of the heritages from Mengwi Empire.
- Bedugul: The famous Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is a picturesque structure built in worship of the lake goddess, Dewi Danu, to ensure bountiful crops all year round
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- English speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water