Half day – City Tour
- Visit Denpasar well-known as capital city of Bali
- Visit the iconic Bajra Sandhi Monument symbolizing the Balinese struggle against the Dutch colonial powers
- Have the chance to explore the Museum Bali and uncover the rich tales of Balinese art, culture, and history
- Visit Denpasar traditional market, learn and see how Balinese make any deals in the market.
The Places of Interest will be visited on Denpasar City Tour
- Pura Jagatnata ( Jagatnata Temple), This temple located in the Soul of Denpasar city, the biggest Hindu temple in the town which many visited by Hindu people in Denpasar to pray in particular on full moon and black moon. This temple is designed very beautiful with full of religious and artistic ornaments. In the center of temple area, there is a high temple building encircled by the fertile tropical garden. From the temple building until the entrance gate, you will find the Balinese decoration with full of meaning.
- Bali Museum, located just the next door of Jaganata Temple and in this museum you will find a lot of the ancient monument of prehistory owns very high artistic value. The collection are available in this museum provides different experience on your tour.
- Bajra Sandhi Monument: This monument is a symbol of Bali people struggle to fill the independence after the Dutch Colonial gone from this country. The target of this monument is immortalize the soul and spirit of Bali people struggle, dig, looking after, developing and also preserves the Balinese culture to be bequeathed to next generation.
- Denpasar Traditional Market: let’s be Balinese, you will find the transaction voice among buyer and merchant with multifarious merchandise according to the life need like daily kitchen need, appliance of Hindu ritual, fruits until the traditional clothes. In this market, you will find the unique thing from the local people especially the women when carrying the material or any items with extremely heavy, she put all of them on her head with a big basket.
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- English speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water