- enjoy the greatest culture park of GWK as the biggest statue in the island
- learn a bit about Balinese culture and religion at this site dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu
- Enjoy the beauty of Dream land beach
- Unforgettable Sun set Dinner at Jimbaran bay
At Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park in Ungasan, learn a bit about Balinese culture and religion at this site dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. You’ll have the chance to watch a dance performance and admire one of the tallest statues in Indonesia, standing nearly 400 feet (120 meters) tall.
Places of interest to visit during Garuda Wisnu kencana Culture Park and Jimbaran Bay Dinner tour:
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park or GWK is a cultural park located at Ungasan, Badung, Bali only about 11.1km from Ngurah Rai International Airport and has land area of 60 hectares. Designed to be the Indonesia’s tallest statue and a landmark of Bali, the completed monument will be about as tall as a 21 story building or 121meters height and offering daily cultural performance from 10am until 6.30pm, from Traditional Balinese Dance, Barong Keris Dance, Nusantara Dance and Kecak Garuda Wisnu.
- Dreamland Beach is among the collection of ‘hidden’ beaches of Bali: stretches of white sand secluded by limestone cliffs that line the rugged coastline of the southern Bukit Peninsula. The beach became highly accessible following the mega development of the Pecatu Graha and Pecatu Indah Resort projects that, at the turn of the millennium, transformed the 400Ha hilly terrain into the ‘New Kuta’, with Klapa beach club, resorts and the New Kuta Golf course onsite.
- Jimbaran Bay one of Bali’s best places for memorable sunsets, but it is also the most popular coast to enjoy grilled seafood
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- English speaking Driver