- See the beautiful sunset at Uluwatu Temple, which is perched high above a sea cliff face
- Watch a traditional Kecak Fire Dance performance as one of the episodes of Ramanyana, complete with powerful trance chanting and choreography with fire
- Enjoy your candlelight & Delicious grill seafood Dinner at Jimbaran bay
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the deep rocky beach valley exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. This temple is very amazing where the location is right on the narrow peninsula with deep seawater under it. There area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple and play around the temple area.
Places of interest will be visited during Uluwatu Tour:
- Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple located in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It own very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time. There are group of monkeys live around the temple that keep and protect the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s believes
- Balinese Kecak dance :Balinese Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. The story is usually used for this dance is taken from the Ramayana Epoch.
- Jimbaran bay dinner: a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The choices of delicious seafood dinner are served on the beach while enjoying the quartet performance. The Balinese sauces are one of the flavors for who need spicier.
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- English speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water