- Exciting one day tour combination
- Private transport with an English speaking driver
- Visit ubud and surround
- Enjoy 1.5 hours riding horse on the black sandy beach
- Explore hidden scenery and experience the thrill of a gallop along the beach with our horse-back excursion along Saba Bay
Enjoy 1.5 hours horse riding along Saba Bay, Explore hidden scenery and experience the thrill of a gallop along the beach with our horse-back and See the brightly colored jukung boats of the village fishermen and visit the Segara Wilis temple, where offerings are made against the perils of the sea. During the ride you’ll leave the beach to explore gardens of banana, pineapple, bamboo, and alang-alang that forms the roof of traditional Balinese dwellings
Places of interest will be visited during Ubud Tour:
- Ubud Monkey Forest : Ubud Monkey Forest is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. Based on the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. There is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of forest with full of the huge and high tropical trees.
- Puri Saren ( Ubud Palace ) : Puri Saren is an Ubud King Palace where it is used as a governance center in the empire era. You can see the beautiful houses building that are designed with Balinese traditional style and full of wood carving decorates it.
- Ubud Traditional Market : Ubud Market is offering you multifarious of handicraft that you can bring home for souvenir. It market presents the variety of art work/handicraft like wood carving, bag, painting, clothes, idol and a lot of more.
- Tegenungan waterfall: : the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, District Sukawati, Gianyar
- Private A_C transport with English speaking driver
- 1.5 hours horse riding
- All entrance ticket
- All safety equipment