KERENKALI CANYONING ADVENTURE – Adventure & Spirit
- Enjoy natural water slides
- Rappel down stunning waterfalls
- Free jump into rock pools and swim in natural spring water basins
- Package includes pick-up from anywhere in Bali
- Take home complimentary GoPro camera images
If you had to pick only one canyon to experience in Bali, Kerenkali would be the perfect choice. Located in North Bali, Kerenkali is enjoyable throughout the year. It has 2 distinct parts: the first one is a sequence of jumps, slides & short rappels inside a gorge carved on volcanic rock. It features caves and natural springs, a mix of fun and excitement in a fantastic environment! The second part provides more challenges. Beautiful rappels in impressive waterfalls (the highest is 26m), swims & jumps up to 10m (optional). You will have a snack to recharge your energy mid-way through the canyon. Kerenkali is a good choice for bold and active beginners and experienced alike. Kerenkali will surely be one of the highlights of your Bali holidays!
Kerenkali Tour Overview
After a light breakfast, you will start the day with the ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation course, where you learn the basics of the canyoning activity from by a qualified ICOpro Instructor! We will then transfer to the start point of the canyon; after a short downhill hike, we can start our descent! During the day you will practice all elements of canyoning: rappelling, jumping, sliding… There is always something different as we progress through the gorge. Highlights of the day include numerous nice jumps and the final rappel under the famous Gitgit Twin Waterfall. We will return to the Base Camp and enjoy a nice Balinese lunch while reviewing the day’s most exciting moments! Kerenkali is a full day of adventure perfect for all levels of ability! Come and experience now!
Canyoning Level: Beginner – Advanced
Physical Condition: Must be in Good Shape
Descent: 4 hours
Approach: 10 minute walk
Return: 10 minute walk, with a short picnic of Balinese cakes and tea.
Jumps from up to 10m high (optional)
Rappelling from up to 26m
Slips down natural water slides up to 4m long
Swimming up to 20m
Minimum Age: 16 years old
- Free return transfer from your accommodation, anywhere in Bali
- Neoprene wetsuit & booties (socks)
- Full canyoning equipment (helmets, shoes, canyon harness)
- CE-standard PPE equipment only!
- Gloves (optional)
- Light breakfast at our basecamp
- Vegetarian/vegan Lunch
- Free water refills
- Supervision by ICOpro qualified Instructor and Assistant
- ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation Training course
- ICOpro Card and affiliation membership
- Professional Accident Insurance up to USD 25.000/person
- FREE PHOTOS!