- Enjoy a private Hotel Transfers
- Go exploring with the best hiking guides from the Batur area
- Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur
- Trek through the jungle under a blanket of stars
- Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
- See the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
- Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano
We pick you up early morning at 02.00 am from your hotel to the milder climate of 1200 meters above sea level to begin 2-2.5 hours trek to the top of 1717 meters to see sun rise. From here you will see the magnificent view of the red when it appears during sun light.
We walk around the rim of the volcanic cone to see the crater of the last eruption. This volcano is still active up to now and it was erupted since 1804, 1814, 1926 and the last was in 2000. Descending from the crater we will be back down to the black lava which was originally flow down during the first and second eruption. Breakfast serve on the top of volcano.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Licensed English-speaking trekking guide
- Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- All entrance fees
- Trekking pole