- Explore Lembongan island on Board a luxury catamaran and spend the day enjoying Nusa Lembongan’s turquoise waters
- Enjoy Slide down a 35 meter water slide that dips into the ocean
- Experience the underwater world snorkeling
- Have a fun filled day with an array of water activities at your disposal with Lembongan Reef Cruise Bali
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island offers a full day of fun activities for your family. Our luxury catamaran departs Benoa harbor at 9.15am each day to cruise from Bali to Nusa Lembongan where it moors alongside our purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activities for the whole family.
During this day trip, you can see Lembongan island’s exotic marine life and colorful corals from the comfort of our semi-submersible coral viewer, by going snorkeling in beautiful Lembongan Bay, or even by trying scuba diving for the first time with our experienced team of PADI diving Instructors.
Other cruise activities include unlimited banana boat rides, a cultural tour of Lembongan Island or our exciting 35 meter waterslide. The Bali Reef Cruise is on of the island’s top family activities.
And when you’ve finally worked up an appetite, feast on a delicious buffet served in air-conditioned comfort aboard Bali Hai II.
The Bali Hai II departs from Nusa Lembongan Island around 3.15pm and slowly cruises back to mainland Bali as you relax and enjoy the view across the ocean. If you are not ready to go home then perhaps you want to join the Aristocat sunset cruise.
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Return transfers to Lembongan Bay
- Morning/afternoon tea & coffee and snacks
- International Buffet Lunch
- Semi-Submersible Coral Viewer
- Lembongan Village excursion
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- 35m Water Slide
- Diving Board