- Break to explore, harvest, eat and taste directly the Salak Fruit on the plantation area
- see the beauty of Bali Countryside
- Get free transport
Bali Countryside Cycling an amazing spot in Bali. Fresh air surrounded by largest ecotourism in Bali “Salak”. One of several indigenous fruits in Indonesia. It is a species of palm tree and one of tropical plantation.
Break to explore, harvest, eat and taste directly the Salak Fruit on the plantation area. Continue to the downhill trek pass through local villager’s daily life and traditional markets. That has several difference characters then the other. It feels very rural atmosphere. After a half of trek then enter to a rice field valley. Fresh young coconut is already waiting, presented by local people on their rice field hut to refresh our body.
The cycling will continue on the rice terraces path, once we need to push the bike on the ramp. All on own control under the guide leader, we can break any time to enjoy the view or sometime can join the farmer activities on their fields and their harmony living. The end of the memorable adventure, coffee or tea break presented at the other rice field hut. While enjoying the rice terrace valley under the sunshine touch. At the end of cycling, our Air-conditioned vehicle will escort you the restaurant for having lunch and returning to your hotel.
Please don’t forget to bring sport shoes, comfort clothes, sun screen, hat, camera, some cash for souvenirs and personal use.
Pick up time
- Nusa Dia – Jimbaran 00 – 07.15
- Kuta – Legian – Seminyak 15 – 07.30
- Sanur – Denpasar 30 – 07.45
- Ubud 00 – 08.15
- Candidasa – Padangbay 30 – 08.45
- Air-conditioned vehicle for hotel transfer
- Fresh young coconut on the rice field
- Explore, harvesting and taste the fresh Salak fruits from the tree
- Typical Lunch
- Insurance cover